|The manor, founded in the 1620s, has belonged to the Knopiuses, Lübkens, von Koskülls and also to the von Meyendorffs. The wooden main building dating from the 18th century was reconstructed in the 19th century (was used as apartments, currently dilapidated). The new two-storey Neo-Classical main building (completed in about 1920) is in private possession and is being restored.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Keila Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Harku Municipality in Harjumaa County.