|The manor, which has first been mentioned in 1417, belonged to the von Tiesenhausens in the Middle Ages, but later it often changed hands. The Heimat-style two-storey main building, which was completed around 1910, was partly rebuilt including the existing building. Today it is privately owned.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Puhja Parish in Tartumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Konguta Municipality in Tartumaa County.