First mentioned in 1583. The main building was erected at the end of the 18th century. From around the year 1800, the manor belonged to the von Dellingshausens who reconstructed the manor. It became one of the most imposing Classicist manor houses in Estonia. Later, the manor served as an orphanage. Today, the manor is private property. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph. +372 504 7602.
By the historical distribution the manor was in Haljala Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Haljala Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.