|The manor, which belonged to the von Rehbinders, was established in 1642. The magnificent Classical two-storey main building, constructed in 1803, houses a nursing home. The von Rehbinders’ beautiful funeral chapel, which resembled the temples of antiquity, has been destroyed.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kadrina Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kadrina Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.