|This order manor was first mentioned in 1282. The socle floor of the wooden main building erected at the beginning of the 18th century contains numerous Medieval elements. Renovation was carried out between 1995 and 2000 uncovered several rare baroque works of art. Since 1920s, the building houses a school. Additional information: http://mois.albu.ee/inglise%20keels.html , ph. +372 382 0501|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Järva-Madise Parish in Järvamaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Albu Municipality in Järvamaa County.