The manor, established in 1662, was the property of the von Rosen family. The small single-storey
established around 1790, lied in ruins after the World War II and was restored by the von Rosens around 2000.
The Museum of Lückholm is located in the manor’s granary. Additional information (museum): ph. +372 472 4350.
By the historical distribution the manor was in Noarootsi Parish in Läänemaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Noarootsi Municipality in Läänemaa County.