|In the Middle Ages, the manor belonged to the Livonian Order and later to the state. The small archaic wooden main building with an Old Baltic design was constructed in 1738 and today houses a museum. Its stylish magnificent stables from the second half of the 19th century with a beautiful gate construction have been preserved. Contact (museum): ph. +372 446 6003.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Tori Parish in Pärnumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Tori Municipality in Pärnumaa County.