|The estate, first mentioned in 1509, has belonged to the Dumpians, Dückers, von Löwensterns and von Nolckens. The Late-Baroque wooden main building was erected on the estate in the 1770–1780s, and received several alterations in the 20th century. In the 20th century, the building housed a school. It is in private possession at present.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Sangaste Parish in Tartumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Puka Municipality in Valgamaa County.