|The manor house was first mentioned in 1519 and it has been linked with the Ludens, von Strömfelds, von Münnichs and von Oettingens. The one-storey Baroque main building was completed (on the basis of a middle-age building) in 1736; the building was made longer in the 19th century. The building has kept its two-storey form that it got in the 1950s. The building was renovated in 1997-2000 and is now used by a vocational school.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Palamuse Parish in Tartumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Palamuse Municipality in Jõgevamaa County.