Malla Manor
Malla in Kirchspiel Maholm, Wierland

The estate was first mentioned in 1443. In the Middle Ages it was built to serve as a feudal stronghold. The Baroque palace, built by Gustav Horn in the 1650s, was destroyed in the Great Northern War. The manor house later belonged to the von Löwenwoldes and von Tiesenhausens; the two-storey Early-Classicist main building established in the 1770s still remains, but received its historicist form in the 1880s. The estate is now privately owned and under restoration.

By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Nigula Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Viru-Nigula Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.