Eesti mõisad
 Gutshöfe Estlands
 Viron Kartanot
Estonian Manors
Alu Manor
  Start page

  Sitemap


  List

  Alphabetical

  By parishes and
  historical counties


  By contemporary
  local municipalities



  General

  Various meanings
  of manor


  Types of manors

  Manor complex

Estonian manors
Allo in Kirchspiel Rappel, Harrien

The earliest records about the manor date back to 1409. The present grand Neo-Gothic main building was erected in 1862-75, when the manor was owned by the von Lilienfelds. With its balustrade and corner tower, it bears similarities to a medieval castle. The building was renovated at the beginning of 2000s and now serves as a training centre of the National Defence League.

By the historical distribution the manor was in Rapla Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Rapla Municipality in Raplamaa County.

Copyright 1999-2013 © Valdo Praust and Alt-Livland NGO. All Rights Reserved
Translation © 2006 Estonian Association of Masters in Conference Interpreting and Translation
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced
mois@mois.ee