|The estate was established in 1637, the two-storey main building was erected at the end of the 18th century. During the era of von the Tiesenhausens in the 1810s, the building was reconstructed in the stately High-Classical style. The architect has been considered to be Ludwig Engel who also planned the Helsinki city centre. A care home has operating in the building since the 1920s until the 2013.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Hageri Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kernu Municipality in Harjumaa County.