Eesti mõisad
 Gutshöfe Estlands
 Viron Kartanot
Estonian Manors
Nabala Manor
  Start page

  Sitemap


  List

  Alphabetical

  By parishes and
  historical counties


  By contemporary
  local municipalities



  General

  Various meanings
  of manor


  Types of manors

  Manor complex

Estonian manors
Nappel in Kirchspiel Jürgens, Harrien

The manor house was first mentioned in 1510. It then belonged to the Cisterian Nunnery of Tallinn. It is believed to have been a stronghold back then but only a small hill remains from those days.

The present main building – a modest one-storey stone house – was probably constructed in the 19th century. At the end of the 20th century the manor house was transferred into private possession and a balcony was added to the facade of the building. The manor provides some tourism services.

Additional information: http://www.kn.ee/nabala/, catering@westgroup.ee, ph. +372 611 3530, +372 55 978 285.

By the historical distribution the manor was in Jüri Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kiili Municipality in Harjumaa County.

Copyright 1999-2013 © Valdo Praust and Alt-Livland NGO. All Rights Reserved
Translation © 2006 Estonian Association of Masters in Conference Interpreting and Translation
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced
mois@mois.ee