|The estate was founded in 1825 and has belonged both to the von Ramms and von Baggehufwudts. The Vasalemma manor house is one of Estonia’s most beautiful bare limestone Neo-Gothic manor houses and it was completed in 1894. The building now houses a school.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Harju-Madise Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Vasalemma Municipality in Harjumaa County.