Eesti mõisad
 Gutshöfe Estlands
 Viron Kartanot
Estonian Manors
Lokuta Manor
  Start page

  Sitemap


  List

  Alphabetical

  By parishes and
  historical counties


  By contemporary
  local municipalities



  General

  Various meanings
  of manor


  Types of manors

  Manor complex

Estonian manors
Tecknal in Kirchspiel Turgel, Jerwen

The manor house, first mentioned in 1460, was long owned by the Rausch von Traubenbergs in the 19th century. The historicist main building completed in 1888 is now used as a kindergarten and it has been slightly reconstructed (among other things, the originally bare stone building has been plastered).

About 8 km away from the main estate, at Kõltsi, the Neo-Gothic cemetery chapel of Rausch von Traubenbergs can be found (now in ruins).

By the historical distribution the manor was in Türi Parish in Järvamaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Türi Municipality in Järvamaa County.

Copyright 1999-2015 © Valdo Praust and Alt-Livland NGO. All Rights Reserved
Translation © 2006 Estonian Association of Masters in Conference Interpreting and Translation
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced
mois@mois.ee