Eesti mõisad
 Gutshöfe Estlands
 Viron Kartanot
Estonian Manors
Väätsa Manor
  Start page

  Sitemap


  List

  Alphabetical

  By parishes and
  historical counties


  By contemporary
  local municipalities



  General

  Various meanings
  of manor


  Types of manors

  Manor complex

Estonian manors
Waetz in Kirchspiel Turgel, Jerwen

The estate was established in the 17th century and, for longer periods, it belonged to the von Baranoffs and von Seydlitz'es. The Early Classicist main building, constructed around 1800, is now used as a schoolhouse. The beautiful Classicist manor hall was renovated in 2002.

In 2010-11 the whole manor house was fully restored and turned into a site where several festive events are organised. Contact: ph.+372 5662 6135, e-mail mois@vaatsa.ee

The stables are reconstructed into the guesthouse, additional information http://www.hot.ee/kylalistemaja/eng.htm, ph. +372 389 2301, +372 53 411 290.


By the historical distribution the manor was in Türi Parish in Järvamaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Väätsa Municipality in Järvamaa County.

Copyright 1999-2015 © Valdo Praust and Alt-Livland NGO. All Rights Reserved
Translation © 2006 Estonian Association of Masters in Conference Interpreting and Translation
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced
mois@mois.ee