Eesti mõisad
 Gutshöfe Estlands
 Viron Kartanot
Estonian Manors
Varangu Manor
  Start page

  Sitemap


  List

  Alphabetical

  By parishes and
  historical counties


  By contemporary
  local municipalities



  General

  Various meanings
  of manor


  Types of manors

  Manor complex

Estonian manors
Warrang in Kirchspiel St. Marien-Magdalenen, Jerwen

The estate was founded at the end of the 17th century and, for a long time, it belonged to the von Krusensterns and von Schillings. Around 1800, the two-storey Early-Classicist main building was constructed. The Baroque wooden estate bailiff’s house was brought from the Ao estate (it probably originates from the 18th century). The manor house is now privately owned and in large part it has been restored.

By the historical distribution the manor was in Koeru Parish in Järvamaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Väike-Maarja Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.

Copyright 1999-2015 © Valdo Praust and Alt-Livland NGO. All Rights Reserved
Translation © 2006 Estonian Association of Masters in Conference Interpreting and Translation
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced
mois@mois.ee