|The manor, first mentioned in 1539, belonged in the Middle Ages to the Saare-Lääne (Oesel-Wiek) bishop and was later for a long time in the hands of the de la Gardies. The long Late Classical main building dates mostly from the middle of the 19th century. Today the building houses a school and several other institutions.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Ridala Parish in Läänemaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Ridala Municipality in Läänemaa County.