|First mentioned in 1464. In 1798, the von Buhrmeisters became the owners of the manor. They built the one-storey Early Classicist manor house in 1805. After expropriation, the manor house served as a school. Today, the manor is private property, but has been unused for a long time and therefore in rather poor state.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Pöide Parish in Saaremaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Laimjala Municipality in Saaremaa County.