|The manor house was founded in the 17th century and has been associated with the noble families of von Knorring, von Wrangell and von Clapier de Colongue. A two-storey late Classicist main building was built in 1855. It is now privately owned.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Jõhvi Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kohtla Municipality in Ida-Virumaa County.