|This manor, which was first mentioned in 1493, has changed hands frequently. The stylish, single-storey Classicist main building that originates from the beginning of the 19th century was burnt down in 1905 and was restored later as a historicist building. Today, a care home is located there and has been reconstructed into a two-storey building.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kose Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kõue Municipality in Harjumaa County.