Eesti mõisad
 Gutshöfe Estlands
 Viron Kartanot
Estonian Manors
Räpina Manor
  Start page

  Sitemap


  List

  Alphabetical

  By parishes and
  historical counties


  By contemporary
  local municipalities



  General

  Various meanings
  of manor


  Types of manors

  Manor complex

Estonian manors
Rappin in Kirchspiel Rappin, Kreis Werro

The manor, established in 1582, has belonged to the Oxenstjerns, the von Wrangells, the von Löwenwoldes, the von Richters and the von Sivers. The Classicist main building, established in the 1830s, is still there but has been rebuilt a little bit in the 20th century. Today, the museum is located on the manor grounds. The mill, established in the first half or in the middle of the 18th century, is also still there, also a historical paper mill.

Additional information – museum: rapinamuuseum@hot.ee, ph. +372 796 1661, historical paper mill (anno 1732): ph. +372 799 8240.

By the historical distribution the manor was in Räpina Parish in Võrumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Räpina Municipality in Põlvamaa County.

Copyright 1999-2015 © Valdo Praust and Alt-Livland NGO. All Rights Reserved
Translation © 2006 Estonian Association of Masters in Conference Interpreting and Translation
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced
mois@mois.ee